Activity: Boy & Girl Salat Guide
Suitable for children 4-5 years old.
For parents or teachers who are looking for worksheet to teach their kids Salat, Kiddy2U shares the following worksheet that can be used in class or house, where it can be used to teach kids on the movement of Salat. We propose the kids to achieve the following learning milestone as per age:
4 to 5 years old:
- Indicates the limits of genitalia during prayers
- Shows the prayer treatment properly – upright, takbiratulihram, bow, iktidal, prostration, sitting between the two prostrations, tahiyat and greetings.
- Pronounce takbiratulihram
5 to 7 years old:
- Express the intent of the five-time prayer
- Cites readings during movements in prayer
- Perform proper prayer movements in order
For more worksheets, videos and minigames can be found today’s Kiddy2U app. Just download it on Google Play and Appstore and contact us to get an account for your kindergarten and nursery.